CNC Press Brake Operator A-Level
Sheet Metal Supervisor
Depends on Experience
Precision Systems is committed to quality, continuous improvement, and providing a rewarding and challenging work environment for its employees. Over 50% of our employees have 10+ years with the company! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a team atmosphere.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Company Funded Health Reimbursement Account with an Eligible Medical Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Vacation and Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
Duties and Requirements:
- PSMI is looking for a CNC Press Brake Operator with 3+ years of experience in programming, setup, and operation.
- Ability to measure and form sheet metal parts in accordance with established specifications.
- Ability to perform set-up procedures on designated machine in accordance with project specifications established through blueprints, drawings, and/or templates.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Inspect dimensions of finished product using various hand measurement tools to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain Press Brake equipment and tooling
- $1000 if hired at the A-Level! (paid in quarterly increments of $250)
Precision Systems is an AAP/EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.