Shipping and Receiving
Depends on Experience
Precision Systems is committed to quality, continuous improvement, and providing a rewarding and challenging work environment for its employees. Over 50% of our employees have 10+ years with the company! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a team atmosphere.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Company Funded Health Reimbursement Account with an Eligible Medical Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Vacation and Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
Duties and Requirements:
- Compares identifying information and counts, weights, or measures items of incoming shipments to verify information against invoices.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and communicates with shipper to rectify damages and/or shortages.
- Distributes items/materials to departments.
- 4-5 years of experience driving a fork-truck.
- 1-3 years experience as a Receiving Clerk.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Precision Systems is an AAP/EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.