Depends on Experience
Precision Systems is committed to quality, continuous improvement, and providing a rewarding and challenging work environment for its employees. Over 50% of our employees have 10+ years with the company! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a team atmosphere.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Company Funded Health Reimbursement Account with an Eligible Medical Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Vacation and Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
Duties and Requirements:
- PSMI is currently recruiting A-Level Welders with GMAW, FCAW, and GTAW experience.
- Experience with Plasma Arc and Oxy-Acetylene Torch to cut metal.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, and shop orders to determine set up, production methods, and sequence of operations.
- Must be able to pass personal certification requirements for GTAW stainless steel pipe in the 6G position without backing per AWS D1.1.
- $1000 if hired at the A-Level! (paid in quarterly increments of $250)
Precision Systems is an AAP/EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.