CNC Operator – 2nd Shift
Depends on Experience
Precision Systems is committed to quality, continuous improvement, and providing a rewarding and challenging work environment for its employees. Over 50% of our employees have 10+ years with the company! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a team atmosphere.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Company Funded Health Reimbursement Account with an Eligible Medical Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Vacation and Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
**Precision Systems is looking for a CNC Mill and/or Lathe Operator to work 2nd shift (Monday – Thursday 3:00pm –
Duties and Requirements:
- Experience operating CNC Mill equipment.
- Sets up tooling and fixtures as directed.
- Starts machine and observes cutting operation.
- Compares numerical data display with specifications on operation sheet.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sheets, and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, set up procedures, control settings, machining methods, and sequences.
- Ability to inspect and measure parts.
- Identify and contribute to initiatives for continuous improvement.
Precision Systems is an AAP/EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.