Customer Sales Representative
Depends on Experience
Precision Systems is committed to quality, continuous improvement, and providing a rewarding and challenging work environment for its employees. Over 50% of our employees have 10+ years with the company! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a team atmosphere.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Company Funded Health Reimbursement Account with an Eligible Medical Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Vacation and Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
Duties and Requirements (additional duties may be assigned):
- Front line point of contact for assigned customers. Responsible for understanding their needs, communicating requirements to the team, and following through ensuring needs are met or exceeded.
- Develop bid prices based on costs related to materials, process, quantities, and margin goals.
- Document, review, and control of technical drawings and revisions.
- Review and documentation of customer purchase orders and requirements to ISO system standards.
- Provide various support functions to Sales Engineers, Quality Control, Purchasing, and Production personnel.
- 5+ years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications.
- An aptitude to learn and work with evaluating specifications and technical drawings.
- Ability to collect and analyze information to make informed decisions and think strategically.
- Ability to identify, organize, and manage priorities.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple bid packages and priorities.
- Knowledge/familiarity of CNC and manual machining, welding, sheet metal, and fabrication.
- Associate degree in a related field.
- Ability to interpret customer specifications and technical drawing packages.
Precision Systems is an AAP/EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.