Depends on Experience
Precision Systems is committed to quality, continuous improvement, and providing a rewarding and challenging work environment for its employees. Over 50% of our employees have 10+ years with the company! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a team atmosphere.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Company Funded Health Reimbursement Account with an Eligible Medical Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Vacation and Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
Duties and Requirements:
- Quality Technician inspection work in a machine shop environment. First piece and other lab inspections, including CMM, optical comparator, height stand, and various gauge use. Will have exposure to other quality roles including quality system management, calibration, and customer required documentation preparation (FAI, PPAP, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with responsibility for precision dimensional measurements, either in a production or lab environment.
- Basic to advanced print reading and geometric tolerancing (GD&T)
- CMM familiarity, manual at a minimum and preferably automated/programmable equipment.
- Experience in working with defense contractor business a plus.
- Familiarity with CNC lathe and mill operations and capabilities is desired.
- Programming experience a plus.
Precision Systems is an AAP/EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.